- Alcloxa is created via combination of aluminum hydroxide and allantoin.
- Alcloxa is used to form various cosmetic and personal care products including deodorants, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Alcloxa acts as an astringent, which creates a sensation of tingling and/or tightening of the skin.
- Alcloxa combines aluminum’s astringent and antimicrobial properties with allantois’s soothing, anti-irritant, and healing properties.
- Suspected to be an environmental toxin
- May be derived from animals
aluminum chlorhydroxy allantoinate