Sodium Silico Aluminate occurs naturally as an acid salt combination of silicon, sodium, aluminum and oxygen.
- Widely used as a food additive.
- This additive has no nutritional value of its own, but may improve other aspects of food, such as color, flavor, texture or shelf life. Sodium aluminum silicate is widely used in food as an anti-caking agent.
- No side effects are known. Should you have concerns, please talk to a nutritionist.
- aluminium sodium salt
- sodium silicoaluminate
- aluminosilicic acid, sodium salt
- sodium aluminium silicate
- aluminum sodium silicate
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_aluminosilicate