Chicken Breast is a staple in the diets of many healthy eaters and exercisers. It’s a great source of lean protein.
- Used in cuisine and in diets.
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein.
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps you to build muscle if you are participating in a strength program.
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and niacin. Depending on the cooking method you choose, chicken breasts are also naturally low in sodium.
- Eating chicken breast could lead to:
- Food poisoning.
- Antibiotic resistance.
- Growth hormones.
Source: Verywellfit, https://www.verywellfit.com/how-many-calories-in-chicken-breast-3495665