Red Milo: Milo seed (Sorghum bicolor) is a type of grass grain, also called sorghum, durra, or jowari. It comes in two varieties, white and red, and the red is a more common part of inexpensive birdseed mixes.
- Used primarily as bird food.
- The grain is a good source of iron and fiber and includes trace amounts of calcium
- Calcium for strong teeth and bones.
- Iron to carry oxygen to the body’s cells.
- Vitamin A for healthy eye sight.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 to help release energy from foods.
- Vitamin C to keep skin and gums in good shape.
- No side effects are known.
sorghum, durra, or jowari
Source: The spruce, https://www.thespruce.com/about-milo-seed-385628