For information on Algalin, please click here: http://nutrawiki.org/algalin/
Quite simply, proprietary blend is a term used to describe a secret concoction of ingredients that the manufacturer wants to withhold. However, when it comes to amino acids, such as leucine and glutamine, they are more beneficial for protein synthesis (or lean muscle growth) than others.
- Branched-chain amino acids are essential nutrients that the body obtains from proteins found in food, especially meat, dairy products, and legumes. They include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. “Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of these amino acids. People use branched-chain amino acids for medicine
- Anorexia. Taking branched-chain amino acids by mouth seems to reduce anorexia and improve overall nutrition in older, undernourished people. There is also early evidence that taking branched-chain amino acids by mouth might be helpful for people with anorexia that is associated with cancer or liver disease.
- Poor brain function related to liver disease. Although there are some conflicting results, most research suggests that taking branched-chain amino acids by mouth can improve liver and brain function in people with poor brain function caused by liver disease.
- Mania. Consuming a drink containing the branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine seems to reduce symptoms of mania.
- Muscle breakdown. Taking branched-chain amino acids by mouth seems to reduce the breakdown of muscles during exercise
- Movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia. Taking branched-chain amino acids by mouth seems to reduce symptoms of the muscle disorder called tardive dyskinesia.
- Please talk to your doctor or nutritionist.
Please consult your doctor.
Acide Isovalérique de Leucine, Acides Aminés à Chaîne Ramifiée, Acides Aminés Ramifiés, Aminoacidos Con Cadenas Laterales Ramificadas, BCAA, BCAAs, Branched Chain Amino Acid Therapy, Branched Chain Amino Acids, Isoleucine, Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl, Leucine, Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl, Leucine Isovaleric Acid, Leucine Methyl Ester HCl, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Leucine Pyroglutamate, L-Valine, N-Acetyl Leucine, N-Acétyl Leucine, Valine, 2-amino-3-methylvaleric acid, 2-amino-4-methylvaleric acid, 2-amino-3-methylbutanoic acid.