Aminogen is a special patented protein-digesting enzyme blend that can help you get the most out of your whey protein while eliminating any bloating or constipation.
- Aminogen is one such protease blend that’s derived from all-natural sources: the fungi Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus oryzae. These unique fungi are regularly used in the food production and pharmaceutical industries to make items such as citric acid and glucose oxidase.
- The digestive proteases in Aminogen help break down ingested protein into individual amino acids. The amino acids are then absorbed by the body to maintain and repair damaged cells, muscle tissue, and organs.
With traditional protein supplements, much of the protein goes through the digestive system without being broken down into amino acids. Processing techniques such as spray drying and pressurized microfiltration hinder the body’s ability to properly break down and digest protein.
The digestive tract cannot absorb protein if it is not first broken down into individual amino acids. With nowhere else to go, the unused protein is excreted from the body…a waste of otherwise useful protein.
Protein supplements often direct customers to ingest extremely large serving sizes to account for the body’s failure to utilize most of the protein. Odds are that with huge scoops of protein, your body will break down more protein and absorb more amino acids. However, gastrointestinal discomfort can result from the body processing and removing all of the extra, unused protein.
- Aminogen was engineered to combat this exact problem. It assists the body in breaking down protein into individual amino acids. The digestive tract can then readily absorb the amino acids. What does this mean? Aminogen allows the body to use more of the protein in your protein supplement. By using more protein, less protein needs to be excreted. Gastrointestinal discomfort is thereby reduced, and you can see more results.
- Backed by clinical studies
- Boosts Nitrogen Retention levels by up to 32%
- No specific ingredients are listed though the ingredients are all natural and have no known side effects other than less gas.
- Please consult your nutritionist