Amygdalus Persica, widely known as peach, with their soft skin and sweet flesh, are a summertime staple. One of the largest fruit crops grown in the United States, peaches provide a great deal of nutrients with few calories and no fat. Peaches are a healthy way to fit in one of your daily servings of fruit.
Amygdalus Persica is the most valuable remedy in vomiting of various kinds; MORNING SICKNESS. It is also useful for the following health issues:
Irritation of eyes. Ischuria and hematuria.
Hemorrhage from the bladder.
Gastric irritation of children;
Constant nausea and vomiting.
Amygdalus Persica can help with the following health issues:
Constitution, Complexion, and Characteristic Symptoms
– Fair skinned persons with tendencies to sunburn, irritation from mild heat, allergies,
auto-immune overactivity; heat and irritation of the skin and mucosa.
Mind, Senses, Nerves, Emotions, Personality
– Nervousness, restlessness, insomnia; jangled nerves from bad news; overexcited children;
– Insomnia (tea of the leaves or twigs before bed, but be prepared to go to sleep immediately
because its effect is immediate) (Susan Kramer).
– Earache (pit).
– “Tongue elongated and pointed with red edges” (Frederick Peterson, 1905, 49);
tongue elongated, pointed, carmine, and dry (Matthew Wood). Lips cherry red.
– Upper respiratory allergies and irritation; eyes, nose, throat.
– Cough with irritation and dryness of the throat and bronchial tubes; whooping cough,
chronic bronchitis, tuberculosis.
– Irritation of the stomach and upper gastrointestinal tract.
– Acute tenderness over the stomach; vomiting of nervous origin; especially during pregnancy;
cannot bear the sight or smell of food, even water.
– Nervous, restless babies with inclination to vomit from the least taste or smell of food;
even a teaspoonful of water may be vomited up.
– Debilitating diarrhea and dysentery; cholera infantum, cholera morbus; colic.
– Gastritis, dyspepsia, diarrhea, dysentery; chronic.
– Dyspepsia, gastralgia, and nausea.
– Worms, with symptoms of heat and irritation.
Kidney and Bladder
– Edema, probably caused by heat, irritation, and dryness of the kidneys.
– Irritable bladder with extreme tenderness over the part; retention of urine, blood in the
– Vomiting of pregnancy and reflex irritation.
– Fever with heat and dryness.
– Skin clammy, retaining water, during hot weather.
– Has an affinity to the vata (ectomorphic) constitution; though not restricted to it.
– Loss of color in hair, loss of hair (with sage).
– Hives, rashes, allergic skin reactions (external).
– Pain (“beat up a handful of the fresh leves, put them in a bag, and steam for fifeen minutes
and apply”) (Ralph Russell, 1911, 327).
None are recorded.
Please consult with your doctor!
peach, prunus persica
Source: ChooseNaturalHealth, http://www.choosenaturalhealth.net/amygdaluspersica