Antimonium Crudum is a homeopathic remedy.
- The mineral antimony occurs naturally, and is usually found in a crystalline form. You may have never heard of it, but you may have used it in your everyday life. Years back it was used by women as a cosmetic.
- It is also used on the tips of matches as it ignites when struck against red phosphorus. When it comes to the world of homeopathy however, antimony has a very different purpose. This mineral was discovered centuries ago as an excellent homeopathic remedy when prepared properly.
Skin and Nail Conditions:
These may show up in the form of calluses, warts, or corns that form on the hands, feet, finger or toe nails. They can be not only unsightly, but they can also begin to physically affect the skin. The skin may start to chap, thicken, and become rough and cracked.
Therefore turning to antimonium crud may work quite well as a homeopathic remedy for any of these issues to repair the area and restore it back to normal.
- Skin Infections with a Rash:There are a variety of reasons why a rash may develop on the skin and it can spread through several areas of the body. It may be in the trunk, the arms, the legs, or even in the mouth. These rashes can be attributed to chicken pox, eczema, hives, or other types that don’t follow a regular pattern.
- Digestive Disorders:Any sort of digestive upset can be difficult to deal with, and therefore seeking help from a homeopathic remedy such as antimonium crud can be quite helpful. This type of disorder usually includes indigestion, nausea, and vomiting. The abdomen tends to feel bloated and there are often ulcers that have formed in the stomach. A good indication that something is amiss with the digestive system is a thick white coating on the tongue.
- Toothache:There may be decaying teeth or an individual may have a toothache for no apparent reason. The pain is often persisted though and can commonly extend up to the head.
- Gout:The joints that are affected become red and inflamed, and this occurs quite often in the big toe. The pain in these joints makes even walking difficult, and there may even be a fever associated with this condition. Antimonium crud works as a homeopathic remedy to assist the body in alleviating symptoms and haling the disease itself.
- We currently have no information for english walnut Interactions
Antimonium Crud, Antimony, Black Sulfide of Antimony