Bismuthum Metallicum is the single homeopathic remedy for the symptom of Vomiting.
- Homeopathic use
Bismuthum Metallicum could help in the following diseases and/or situations:
- Headache alternates with gastralgia. Neuralgic pain, as if torn by pincers; involves face and teeth; worse, eating; better, cold; alternate with gastralgia. Cutting or pressure above right orbit extending to occiput. Pressure in occiput; worse, motion; with heaviness.
- Swollen gums. Toothache; better, cold water in mouth. Tongue white. Swollen. Black, gangrenous looking wedges on dorsum and sides of tongue. Profuse salivation, teeth loose. Thirst for cold drinks.
- Tongue coated white; sweetish, metallic taste. Inexpressible pain in stomach; must bend backwards. Pressure as from a load in one spot, alternating with burning, crampy pain and pyrosis.
- No known side effects reported thus far.
- No known drug interactions. Do not take homeopathic remedies without first consulting a homeopathic practitioner. Do not take several remedies at the same time as that is often discouraged in homeopathic treatment. Take the recommended dose only and immediately report any changes in condition to your doctor.