- Cedrus deodara oil is traditionally used as an incense ingredient to aid in meditation.
- Cedrus deodara oil is said to stimulate the body and calm the mind. It is known for its soothing qualities to sore bodies and breath.
- Cedrus deodara oil also has an affinity to the hair and skin, removing toxins, cleansing, and adding luster back into both.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should avoid use of cedrus deodara oil. Children under the age of 6 should also avoid use.
- Do not take cedrus deodara oil internally.
Cedar essential oil