- Celtic sea salt is used as an additive in food and drinks.
Celtic sea salt contains trace minerals that are said to help the body function properly. It also helps to replenish salt lost from sweat. Celtic sea salt is said to have the following beneficial effects on the body:
- regulates heartbeat and blood pressure
- eliminates mucus buildup
- improves brain function
- balances blood sugars
- alkalizes the body
- removal of excess acid wastes from the cells
- increase energy
- provides electrolyte balance
- build immunity
- promotes restful sleep
- prevents muscle cramps
- Be sure to keep your body hydrated when ingesting sea salt. Add Celtic sea salt in moderation to food and only ingest a pinch of sea salt per 16oz of water.