Cerasee tea, also called Jamaican cerasee tea and Jamaican bush tea. Cerasee tea is well known as a blood cleanser.
- Cerasse is a plant that is used to make a medicinal tea.
- Cerasee tea is said to be a blood purifier and a way to control blood sugar.
- It is also said to prevent colds, stomach and other gastrointestinal issues.
- It is an excellent source of calcium, iron, carotene, phosphorous, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Cerasee tea is said to be very bitter.
Jamaican Cerasse tea, Jamaican bush tea