Chicken Fat is fat obtained (usually as a by-product) from chicken rendering and processing. Of animal-sourced substances, chicken fat is noted for being high in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid.
- It is a common flavoring, additive or main component of chicken soup.
- It is often used in pet foods, and has been used in the production of biodiesel.
- May help cholesterol levels. Good for high-temperature cooking.
- No side effects are known.
- No information is available.
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_fat