Sometimes prescribed for anemia, it has been found to be curative in certain cases of pernicious anemia. Other uses include treatment of headache and migraine.
Chimaphila umbellate helps with:
- Debility and other complaints after excessive loss of fluids; blood-letting, leucorrhoeas, etc.
- Haemorrhages profuse with fainting, loss of sight and ringing in the ears.
- Great flatulence, with sensation as if abdomen were packed full, not ameliorated by passing flatus up or down.
- Painless diarrhoea; stools yellow, watery, brownish, undigested.
- Periodical affections; especially every other day.
- Excessive sensitiveness, especially to light touch; draft of air; pain; special senses too acute.
- Modalities: worse from light touch, least draft of air; every other day; much better by hard pressure.
No side effects are observed, still please consult a specialist.
None are recorded! Please consult your doctor!
Source: Homeopathycenter, http://www.homeopathycenter.org/homeopathy-today/remedy-month-chinacinchona-officinalis