ChromeMate is an essential trace mineral.
- Used as a dietary supplement.
- Aids recovery by enhancing glycogen synthesis
- Helps keep energy levels high
- May help control blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure
- As with anything, there are always potential “negatives” and here are a few things you want to watch out for. Generally speaking, Chromium has been shown to be safe, when taken in proper dosages. However, a few things to consider:
- You should not exceed 1000 mcgs daily.
- Do not take it on an empty stomach and then not eat for a while. It may lower your blood sugar too much. It’s best to take prior to a meal.
- Chromium Polynicotinate is the most absorbable and ChromeMate® is the patented branded that’s been tested for both effectiveness and safety.
- Also, make sure you always take Chromium along with Biotin for correct balance to prevent deficiencies. Blood Sugar Optimizer™ has this correct 3:1 ratio.
Unknown, please consult with your doctor.
Acétate de Chrome, Atomic Number 24, Chlorure Chromique, Chlorure de Chrome, Chrome, Chrome III, Chrome 3+, Chrome FTG, Chrome Facteur de Tolérance au Glucose, Chrome Trivalent, Chromic Chloride, Chromium Acetate, Chromium Chloride, Chromium Nicotinate, Chromium Picolinate, Chromium Polynicotinate, Chromium Proteinate, Chromium Trichloride, Chromium Tripicolinate, Chromium III, Chromium III Picolinate, Chromium 3+, Cr III, Cr3+, Cromo, Glucose Tolerance Factor-Cr, GTF, GTF Chromium, GTF-Cr, Kali Bichromicum, Nicotinate de Chrome, Numéro Atomique 24, Picolinate de Chrome, Picolinate de Chrome III, Polynicotinate de Chrome, Potassium Bichromate, Protéinate de Chrome, Trichlorure de Chrome, Tripicolinate de Chrome, Trivalent Chromium, Cr.
Source: Hammernutrition, http://www.hammernutrition.com/products/chromemate/