Concentrace is a mineral concentrate that’s made by using ConcenFlo™, a proprietary harvesting process. ConcenTrace contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake with 99% sodium removed.
- Used as a mineral supplement.
- Bone, Joint & Health: Taken as directed, many people have experienced dramatic results in improving and strengthening bones, joints and teeth, and eliminating unwanted calcium deposits
- Re-Mineralize Distilled Water: 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon for fresh spring water taste.
- Electrolyte Replacement: Increased energy, vitality, and improved health by replacing and balancing soluble minerals in the body fluids. Soluble minerals are the electrolytes which conduct the body’s electrical energies.
- Maintain pH Balance in the Body: The most important nutrients in our bodies for maintaining acid-base balance are minerals like those found in ConcenTrace.
- Hair and Skin: Use internally to nourish from within, externally as a rub (dilute concentrated liquid before applying to skin and keep out of eyes or areas of broken skin unless highly diluted).†
- Helps Normalize Bowel Functions: Cleansing.
- Calcium Assimilation: Reports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. ConcenTrace® is high in magnesium.
- Circulatory Health: Minerals play important roles in decalcification, antioxidant and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat. Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle.
- Vitamin Enhancement: Complete nutrition is more power nutrition. Vitamins without minerals DO NOT work. Trace minerals help assimilate vitamins.
- Gardens and Plants: A study done by Rutgers University and other studies done by the USDA note the severe mineral imbalance and depletion in American soil. For years many avid gardeners have used ConcenTrace on their gardens as well as in the flower beds. It is also very beneficial to houseplants when diluted with water.
Unknown, please consult with your doctor
Source: Energeticnutrition, https://www.energeticnutrition.com/trace-minerals-research/concentrace-mineral-drops.html