Chlorophyllin refers to any one of a group of closely related water-soluble salts that are semi-syntheticderivatives of chlorophyll, differing in the identity of the cations associated with the anion. Its most common form is a sodium/copper derivative used as a food additive and in alternative medicine.
- Copper derivative used as a food additive and in the alternative medicine.
- The topical application of this ingredient also helps eliminate odors that form on the skin, and is particularly effective in deodorizing wounds, burns and other skin conditions. In addition to helping control odor, chlorophyllin-copper complex is also known to help expedite the healing of wounds by slowing the growth of certain anaerobic bacteria on the skin.
- You can find this ingredient in a variety of personal care products such as bath oil/salts, soap, shampoo, cleanser, moisturizer, antiperspirant/deodorant, facial masks, body oil, foot odor treatment, toner/astringent and exfoliant/scrub.
- Copper chlorophyllin complex is generally considered to be safe
- n/a, please consult your phramacist
Chlorophylline, Chlorophylline de Cuivre Sodique, Chlorophylline de Sodium et Cuivre, Clorofilina, Sel Cuprique de la Chlorophylle, Sodium Copper Chlorophyll, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin