- Corosolic acid has numerous biological properties, including antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, and protein kinase C inhibition activity. However, there is a lack of clinical evidence to support these uses.
- Benefits of Corosolic Acid has been reported in studies to lower blood sugar and activate and move the sugar inside of the cells to fuel energy.
- Corosolic acid is also a strong anti-oxidant to scavenge and neutralize free radicals and Corosolic acid is also believed to support normal kidney function and help prevent damage to blood vessels.
- Helps balances blood sugar
- Helps control appetite and cravings
- Helps promote weight loss
- May help with reaction to stress.
- May help maintain cortisol levels within the normal range.
- Avoid use with hypersensitivity to any of the plant sources of corosolic acid. There is potential for skin rashes because the product may be derived from several plant species.
Unknown, please consult with your doctor.
Glucosol; Corsolic acid; Colosic acid; 2α-Hydroxyursolic acid
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corosolic_acid