Dilauryl Thiodipropionate is a diester of lauryl alcohol and 3, 3′-thiodipropionic acid.
- It is used as an antioxidant in cosmetic and food products.
- Thiodipropionic acid and its derivatives prevent or slow the deterioration of cosmetic and personal care products by inhibiting reactions that occur through contact with oxygen in the air.
- No adverse effects are known. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Unknown, please consult your pharmacist.
- Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Dicetyl Thiodipropionate, Dimyristyl Thiodipropionate, Distearyl Thiodipropionate and Ditridecyl Thiodipropionate