Dried Egg product acts like real egg because it is real egg. It’s simply dehydrated.
- Used as a healthy source of protein, powdered eggs supply essential vitamins and minerals, though in smaller amounts than fresh eggs.
- Dried egg products are non-perishable, and if they’re made and stored correctly, they can last for a long time.
- Dried egg products contain all the nutritional benefits of a fresh egg. They offer protein, immune-boosting properties, antibacterial qualities, and more.
- Dried egg products are the highest quality protein available to pet food manufacturers. Their form is highly digestible, and they provide a great source of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Dried egg products are smaller in volume when compared to fresh eggs, which means they can be accommodated in a smaller package. They also have a reduced weight per volume.
- Dried egg products are very affordable. You will be able to increase your sales and popularize your brand without spending a lot of money.
- Dried egg products have a long shelf life and don’t need to be refrigerated, which makes them a perfect addition to dry dog foods, which are typically stored for long periods of time in unrefrigerated bags or plastic containers.
- If you use a good source like IsoNova®, you can expect a low ash content. Plus, dried egg products are free of eggshells and non-egg materials.
- Dried egg products can be a healthy addition to the diets of both cats and dogs.
- No side effects are known.
- Not known.
Source: Isonovatech, https://www.isonovatech.com/dried-egg/