Ethyl lauroyl arginate hcl is an antimicrobial food preservative. It prevents contamination and spoilage from a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
- Ethyl lauroyl arginate is used as preservative. Ethyl-Nα -lauroyl-L-arginate HCl which is a cationic surfactant has a wide spectrum of activity against Gram positive and negative bacteria, yeasts and moulds. It acts on cell membranes and the cytoplasm, and inhibits the growth of populations but in no case is cell lysis observed under the conditions studied. It can be used wide range of foods.
- Anti-dandruff shampoos
Dandruffs can really affect your hair. You will easily eliminate the dandruff and have beautiful looking hair after you decide to have the cosmetic products which have Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl as part of their ingredients. The shampoos are very effective in helping you get rid of the dandruff. Even if you have tried several methods to get rid of the dandruff with success, you will be assured of great results after you decide to switch to shampoos which contain Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HC.
There are some deodorants which have great aromas. The Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl is among the best ingredients which have been used to make the deodorants. The ingredient is very helpful in making you stay comfortable all day after applying the deodorants. If you will like to order a deodorant which will make yourself more comfortable, you should consider buying from online stores which will deliver within the shortest period of time.
- Inhibit development of microorganisms
Development of microorganism on your body especially after application of beauty products can really affect your efforts of trying to stay beautiful, but you will easily get rid of all the microorganisms after you decide to buy the cosmetic products which have been made to fight the microorganism with great ingredients which are known to fight the microorganisms.
- Most studies seem to conclude that, when ingested by humans, ethyl lauroyl arginate will be broken down to products of normal metabolism. As a result, it does not accumulate in the body and does not pose a long term risk.
- When reviewed by the European Food Safety panel, ingestion of ethyl lauroyl arginate produced noticeable effects on the white blood cell counts of rats. Based on these results, the panel set an acceptable daily intake (ADI) level. However, when the estimated total exposure based on European diet was calculated, they found that the ADI would likely be exceeded.
- Lauric arginate ethyl ester
- Lauramide ethyl ester
- INS No. 243
- Lauric arginate (Trade name)
The E Number for Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate is E243.
Source: Food construed, http://foodconstrued.com/2013/12/ethyl-lauroyl-arginate/