Evening primrose is a plant that’s native to Europe and North America. It has a long history of medical uses.
- Native Americans used its leaves, roots, and seedpods in preparations for hemorrhoids, bruises, wounds, and skin problems.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Eczema or atopic dermatitis and other skin conditions
- Breast pain during menstruation
- Evening primrose oil has also been used as a complementary treatment for some cancers.
- Evening Primrose Oil may be helpful in eczema or atopic dermatitis.
- Some studies suggest that supplements that contain gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), including evening primrose oil, may be of some benefit to people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Source: WebMD, www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/evening-primrose-oil-uses-and-risks
Pingback: Omega-6 fatty acids | NutraWiki
Soothes irritated skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Burns, Dry-Cracked Skin, Bug Bites, Sunburns, etc.The combination of natural and organic ingredients have beneficial properties for skin.
Helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Makes your skin feel softer and smoother. Hypo allergenic and safe. Doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. Good for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Visit the website at http://deluviausa.com/product-category/deluvia-skin-care/