- Nutritional Supplement Needs
- Dietary & Pharmaceutical
- Fortification Needs:
- Prepared Food
- Dairy Products
- Nutraceutical Needs
- Sports Nutrition Needs
- Cosmeceuticals Needs
- Ferrochel improves hemoglobin
- Plays an important role in mitochondrial energy production
- Vegetarians, women of child-bearing age and endurance athletes are all groups that are at a heightened risk for iron deficiency. Ferrochel (Iron amino acid chelate) is a highly bioavailable form of iron that is non-constipating and reduces the occurrence of stomach upset.
- Less potential for iron toxicity
- Please consult your pharmacist for information on safety and dosage.
Source: Albion Minerals, http://www.albionminerals.com/human-nutrition/products-trade/mineral-applications/dietary-supplements