Fontina Cheese is an Italian cow’s milk cheese.
- Used in the Italian cuisine.
- 71% of your RDA for Vitamin K2 which is now seen as vital for your arteries, bones and cells and may protect you against heart disease
- 28% of our RDA for vitamin B12 for healthy duplication of your DNA, decreases the risk of birth defects and protects against heart disease and cancer
- 22% of our RDA for calcium which is vital for your muscles and bones and is essential for good communication between your cells
- 20% of our RDA for phosphorus which is required by every cell in our bodies to work normally, is critical in creating our energy and maintaining the chemical balance of your body
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontina