A convenient, easy to incorporate version of Germall Plus dissolved in a base of 60% propylene glycol. Can be used in surfactant based systems such as shampoos and body/shower gels, conditioners and other high water content products. Ideal for water-in-oil and oil-in-water emulsions, creams and lotions, make-up and other highly pigmented products.
- It can be used in surfactant based systems such as shampoos and body/shower gels, conditioners and other high water content products. Ideal for oil-in-water emulsions, creams and lotions. Not for use in products intended to be aerosolized.
- It is one of the most effective antimicrobials and inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeasts, and molds.
- Not for oral hygiene and lip care products
- Not to be used in products for children under 3 years old, except in bath products/shower gels and shampoos
- Not to be used in body lotion and body cream
Source: Lotioncrafter, http://www.lotioncrafter.com/liquid-germall_plus.html
The herbarie, http://www.theherbarie.com/Liquid-Germall-Plus.html