- Marked action upon the jaws. Of great use in exostosis, gum abscess, difficult teething. Nodosities, caries of bone, etc. Osteitis, periostitis, osteosarcoma; rachitis. Tumors in general. Bone necrosis. Necrosis and sinus after mastoid operation.
- Face: Ulceration of nasal bones. Facial neuralgia from carious teeth and after extraction. Toothache, with swelling about jaws. Abscess of gums. Enlargement of maxillary bone. Cervical glands enlarged and indurated.
- Compare: Silica; Mercur; Phos; Conchiolinum–Mother of pearl (diaphysis of bone affected; parts extremely sensitive to touch).
- Amphisbena-Snail-like lizard (great affinity for the jaw bones, worse by air and dampness).
- Slag–(Great itching of parts).
- Dose :Lower triturations.
- This is a homeopathic remedy. Please consult your doctor before administering homeopathic remedies and proceed with caution.
See Homeopathy for more information.