- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder causing poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and a constant feeling of hunger
- Chronic kidney insufficiency
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Children born small for gestational age
- Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
- HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS
The benefits of HGH are immense; even today new research pops up regularly that reveals new uses for it. HGH is present in the body at a rate of 500 micrograms at any time in the blood of males between the ages of 20 and 30.
It’s produced by the anterior pituitary gland under the stimulation of the hypothalamus (like LH, the testosterone precursor). The effects on our system are tremendous:
- HGH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, such as in muscle recovery or repair. This is the way new muscle is built.
- Recent research suggests its involvement in the metabolism of body fat and its conversion to energy sources. Tests were conducted in obese people, and medical use in treating obesity was proven beyond a doubt. Some pros have used GH as a way of maintaining and increasing lean mass while dieting for years.
- It improves the sleeping pattern, makes for fewer unintended awakenings and betters REM-stage sleep.
- HGH produces more energy
- It may improve sexual performance
- It builds stronger bones
- Improves the quality and duration of heart and kidneys
- Possible side effects of HGH use include:
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- Swelling due to fluid in the body’s tissues (edema)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- High cholesterol levels
HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors.
Furthermore, if you get the drug illicitly, you may not know what you are really getting. Because of the high cost, HGH drugs have been counterfeited. If you are not getting HGH from your doctor, you may be getting an unapproved product.
You should speak with your doctor before considering any form of HGH
Please consult with your doctor for further information.
GH, HGH, Grown Hormone
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
Body Building, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathgh.htm