Kali bromatum is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat acne that begins in the teen years and continues relentlessly into adulthood.
- It can be used for people whose acne has the following characteristics:
- Bluish, red pustules on the face, chest and shoulders that leave scars, purple spots or a depression in the skin
- Pimples that may have a depressed center or be painful, large red cysts with a white or yellow center
- In females, the acne may be worse near the menstrual period.
- Kali bromatum, or potassium bromide, treats a wide range of problems such as excitement, depression, and memory problems. Under excitement, it helps those who feel they must be doing something, always moving about, fidgeting, jerking and twitching muscles and even grinding teeth in their sleep. As a homeopathic treatment for depression, kali bromatum can help relieve melancholic, apprehensive mood, low-spiritedness and nervous anxiety. In addition to its benefits as a homeopathic remedy for depression, kali bromatum can also benefit those with memory problems including loss of memory, declining memory, speech disorders, mentally dull and slow perception.
- Currently there is no information about Interactions with Kali bromatum