Kolla2 is a joint health supplement made from chicken sternum.
- Kolla2® is a new food supplement that provides necessary nutrients to promote healthy joint cartilage and to repair the damage that causes the pain and swelling associated with arthritis diseases.
- Kolla2® is made from chicken sternum and contains all the important components of cartilage: collagens and GAGs (chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and keratan). Type II collagen accounts for 90-95% of all collagen in sternum cartilage, which is very similar to the compositions of collagen in human joint cartilage.
- As we age, the body’s ability to make collagen proteins and GAGs slows down. Supplementing with Kolla2® replenishes the body’s supply.
- Supplying building blocks of cartilage for joint health has been shown to be effective in numerous studies. Glucosamine and chondroitin are examples of such successful supplements. Thus, collagen may provide additional benefits to joint health.
- Chondroitin is only one piece of the puzzle. Supplementing with Kolla2®, which contains all the cartilage-building components (including Collagen Type II and GAGs) and cartilage stimulating elements, provides the complete cartilage solution.
Kolla2® is a natural solution to joint care.
Source: Nutraingredients, http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Product-innovations/Patented-Kolla2-R-for-Joint-Health