Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffea arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Only coffee from the Kona Districts can be described as “Kona”
- 100% Hawaiian estate grown kona coffee
- Bottled cold brew coffee available in several different flavors (Original, Hawaiian Vanilla, Espresso, Kauai Caramel, Maui Mocha)
- Hawaiian CoffeeBerry Juice energy drinks
- CoffeeBerry Superfruit Powder Nutritional Supplements
- Mugs, t-shirts, and travel bottles
- KonaRed uses exclusively Hawaii estate grown kona coffee for all of their products. The benefits of coffee are obvious – the taste, the smell, and the effect of drinking coffee results in becoming more awake and aware.This goes for not just KonaRed’s traditional coffee products (kona beans and cold-brewed bottled coffee) but also its beverages and nutritional supplements that make use of the coffeeberry as well as the coffee bean.
- Taste: Some have said that KonaRed products taste a little on the bland side, especially when it comes to the cold brew coffee products. The Original flavor lacks subtlety, reviewers say, though the other flavored cold brew coffees seem to have a more palatable flavor profile.
- Extra Sugar: The coffeeberry juice drinks from KonaRed have been criticized by some as being a bit too sweet, claiming that perhaps some of these beverages could do with a bit less sugar in them.
- Requires Commitment: Most of these products require purchasing a six-pack at the very least, making it hard to try before you commit to such a large purchase. This means that you could be left having to pay for several ounces of coffee products that you don’t like just to sample it.
Source: Supplement Police, https://supplementpolice.com/konared/
Image Source: https://foodamo.com