Lamb liver is nutrient-rich protein sources that are relatively low in fat.
- Used in cuisine for additional nutritional value
- Lamb liver has 17.3 grams of protein
- Lamb liver contains iron, about 6.25 milligrams for a 3-ounce serving
- Liver is an excellent source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is necessary for good vision and defends your body’s cells from damage from free radicals, produced as your body breaks down food.
- No side effects are known.
Source: LiveStrong, https://www.livestrong.com/article/533216-nutrients-of-lamb-liver-vs-calf-liver/