Macaplex: These are extracts of Maca sold as a component ingredient of nutritional supplements.
- Supports healthy libido
- Promotes healthy fertility in men and women
- Helps maintain overall healthy energy levels
- Supports healthy sexual desire and pleasure
- Dried maca root has a high nutritive value, similar to cereals like corn and rice. In addition, it contains large quantities of essential amino acids, iron, calcium, alkaloids, magnesium, p-methoxybenzyl, isothiocyanate, phosphorus, saponins, stigmasterol, sitosterol, tannins, zinc, the vitamins B1, B2 and B12 as well as vitamins C and E. The patented extract Macaplex®, an important ingredient in Macabido, contains all of these components at maximum levels of concentration and purity.
- Maca’s multitude of phytochemicals make it a virtual panacea for health concerns ranging from lack of energy & stamina to hormonal balance, menstrual concerns, and menopause symptoms. Maca is also a great protector of immune system health. Maca is also considered an adaptogen, nutritionally supporting the body’s ability to deal with external stressors while helping to maintain overall general health. Most importantly, maca is a boon for lagging libido, helping to increase sexual desire and arousal.
- In ancient times, Inca women took maca to help maintain healthy hormonal balance, healthy libido, and fertility. Maca was used by men for its aphrodisiac and fertility-enhancing properties. Because maca was so beneficial to both women and men, there was scarcely a home without it.
Source: Macabido, https://www.macabido.com/ingredient/macaplex/