Mercurius sublimatus is a medicine.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- sensation of grittiness
- sensitivity to light
- It could treat gonorrhea, inflammation and soreness of eyes, red, swollen and painful throat, bloody dysentery.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Source: Homeopathyforwomen, http://www.homeopathyforwomen.org/mercurius_sublimatus_corrosivus.htm