Monatomic Minerals were discovered by David Hudson and scientists from the former Metallurgical Society of the Soviet Union in 1994. Most researches who have studied the properties of monatomic elements believe they are one and the same as “White Gold,” “Manna” and the “Philosophers’ Stone” that are recorded in various ancient documents and text.
- Natural Monatomic minerals are not dietary supplements within the context of providing nutritional support of the physical body. Rather they electromagnetically enhance the natural intrinsic vibration of every cell so that higher states of health and human potential are possible. They are mineral deposits from ancient sea beds in specific locations where meteorites are believed to have fallen on earth over 11,000 years ago.
- Helps mental clarity, focus, concentration and creativity
- Reduces stress
- Improves cognitive function
- Balancing the brain’s beta and alpha waves
- Enhanced or lucid dreams
- Greater insight into life situations
- Enhanced body coordination
- We currently have no information for Monatomic Minerals Interactions
Source: Inspired Living, http://inspiredliving.com/energy-medicine/monatomic-minerals.htm