Natrum Sulphuricum is a homeopathic remedy that is the sodium salt of sulphuric acid.
- It is believed to have healing properties that stimulate the liver, pancreas, and intestines.
- The substance is a mineral. Minerals are used by the human body to make important vitamins. These aid in basic bodily functions. Glauber’s Salt balances water in the body, which aids in digestion and the removal of toxins. Natrum sulphuricum does this by helping the body quickly secrete excess fluids.
- Glauber’s Salt is used to treat a variety of ailments. Illnesses caused by changes in weather, grief, and cold, damp climate are commonly treated with it. It may also assist in healing sicknesses associated with the liver, like jaundice and hepatitis.
- Natrum sulphuricum’s intestine-stimulating properties make it useful for treating abdominal pains. Symptoms associated with gallstones, indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and stomach ulcers are sometimes eased by it. Other illnesses not associated with the stomach that are treated with this healing salt are headaches, head injuries, and asthma
- We currently have no information for Natrum Sulphuricum Interactions