Natural passion fruit flavor gives baked goods, ice cream, and drinks passion fruit flavor.
- Add Passion Fruit Natural Flavor to batters, icings, frostings, fillings, and beverages. It can also be used while making beer and wine. Since Passion Fruit Natural Flavor is water-soluble, it works best in food applications that contain liquid.
- Use it to whip up passion fruit-flavored mousse.
- Add Passion Fruit Natural Flavor to juice, seltzer, sparkling water, or fruity soda.
- Shake up a martini and give it passion fruit flavor.
- Flavor vodka with Passion Fruit Natural Flavor.
- Stir it in your favorite buttercream or frosting recipe to create a passion fruit-flavored frosting.
- Make passion fruit-flavored sorbet, sherbet, ice cream, or popsicles.
- Using natural flavor and color, Artisans are shelf and heat stable.
Source: Theolivenation, https://www.olivenation.com/passion-fruit-natural-flavor.html
Image source: Organic Facts, https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/passion-fruit.html