Potato protein isolates have been on the European food ingredient market since 2008, and have been introduced to the U.S. market since 2009.
- Extracted by a specialized technology, the protein composition of the isolate is said to contain anywhere between 90-95% amino acid concentrations, along with high solubility, and bioavailability.
- This amino acid content exceeds the protein content of soybean protein isolates and the overall recommended daily nutrition allowances, which have successful applications for sports nutrition.
- Extracted from non-genetically modified potatoes, potato protein isolates are pure and native. They do not require any allergen labelling.
- They suit all animal-friendly and vegan claims, and are halal- and kosher-certified.
- And they are more sustainable than animal proteins. Thanks to a well balanced amino acid composition, potato proteins have a high biological value, higher than offered by any other vegetable protein and close to whey and egg protein.
- This makes it a good source for protein fortification in a wide range of food products.
None are recorded. Please consult with a specialist.
Source: Avebe, http://www.avebe.com/potato-protein/