Puresterol is a processed extract of the plant Pueraria Moravia which is found in Thailand.
According to the official website this plant has been used for hundreds of years by Thai women to rejuvenate their skin, reduce wrinkles, and stimulate hair growth. We are also told that as well as having rejuvenating qualities for the skin and the hair it can also help you feel more energetic. The processed version of the plant, Puresterol is used as an ingredient in anti-aging face and eye creams.
Here are a couple of benefits Puresterol offers:
- “fountain of youth” for aged men and women
- anti-wrinkle agent for aged and wrinkled skin
- darkens white hair, and increases hair growth
- alleviate cataract problems
- helps with memory loss
- increases energy and vigour
- helps increase blood circulation
- helps increase appetite
- alleviate sleep disorders
- Puresterol is not the only anti-aging ingredient which is a source of natural phytoestrogens.
- We have no evidence that Puresterol is more effective than other natural phytoestrogens.
- Some experts believe that some powerful peptide combinations are more effective than phytoestrogens at rejuvenating the skin.
- Natural Phytoestrogens can also be absorbed into the body by introducing soy into your diet.
No interactions are known. Please consult your pharmacist.
Source: Puresterol, http://puresterol.com/benefits/