Romano Cheese is an American and Canadian term for a class of cheeses. They are hard, salty cheeses, suitable primarily for grating, similar to Pecorino Romano from which the name is derived.
- An excellent as a table Cheese
- Controls Diabetes, Prevents Cancer
- Prevents coronary artery disease
- Prevents obesity
- Gives glowing and flawless skin
- Gives a smoother skin
- Nourishes with a soft, supple and a glowing skin
- Rejuvenates skin
- Provides supple, healthy and glowing skin
Please consult with your doctor.
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romano_cheese