The homeopathic remedy sepia is prepared from the dark brownish-grey colored pigment obtained from the ink sac of the common cuttlefish and is used to cure a number of health problems, especially those related to women’s reproductive organs.
- The homeopathic remedy sepia is used to treat numerous health conditions, especially problems suffered by women. For instance, this medication works on the ovaries, uterus and vagina and is primarily prescribed to cure gynecological disorders, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), hot flashes in menopausal women, excruciating or profuse menstrual flow, emotional as well as physical symptoms endured by women during and after pregnancy, a slumped uterus or the slipping of the uterus from its original place and candidiasis (a fungal infection). In homeopathy, sepia is considered to be a wonderful medication for women who are generally reluctant to have sexual intercourse or experience pain during sexual intercourse and may feel too tired following sexual activities. In addition, this homeopathic remedy is also beneficial for women who do not like to be touched before menstrual period, during their menopause or owing to any emotional problems being endured by them. In such cases, turning to sepia helps to cure the condition as well as provide relief from the associated symptoms.Sepia is a very useful medication to treat health conditions that come together with exhaustion or fatigue, for instance, painful back and sides caused by debility of the muscles. In addition, this homeopathic remedy is also effective for treating conditions such as dizziness, indigestion caused by consumption of milk and foods rich in fat accompanied by gas and pain in the abdominal region, sweaty feet, profuse perspiration, mucus that has a salt taste owing to any allergy or cold, and even hair loss.
- Poor blood circulation: The homeopathic medication sepia is an excellent remedy for all types of circulatory complaints such as varicose veins and hot and cold flashes. In fact, all individuals suffering from poor blood circulation are very well aware of the common as well as extremely annoying symptoms associated with this condition. Homeopathic physicians prescribe sepia for people who generally suffer from conditions arising out of poor blood circulation such as profuse perspiration, varicose veins and other health problems. Turning to this homeopathic medication may even help menopausal women get relief from the frequent hot flashes endured by them. It has been proved that regular usage of sepia helps to cure this condition in menopausal women completely.
- Digestive problems: Sepia is an appropriate medication for individuals who have problems in digesting milk, any other dairy product or foods rich in fat content. Taking the homeopathic remedy sepia regularly not only helps to cure this condition, but also alleviate the associated symptoms, including aching abdomen, dizziness, nausea and flatulence. Hence, it is not surprising that homeopathic physicians prescribe this medication extensively for people suffering from this rather uncommon problem.
- Catarrh: People suffering from allergy or cold are aware that these conditions are almost always accompanied by catarrh – a bothersome problem. In such cases, the catarrh (redness of a mucous membrane with augmented production of mucus) may have a salty taste and may be accompanied by a cough or other associated symptoms. Turning to the homeopathic remedy sepia not only helps to cure the condition, but also provide relief from all the related symptoms.
- Skin conditions: The homeopathic remedy sepia is useful in treating a number of skin disorders. In fact, this medication is very effective for treating skin problems like stained and itchy patches that may be found all over the body. Another very common skin condition that can be effectively cured by using sepia is brown chloasma (brown or tan patches on the skin) that occurs all over the nose and cheeks during pregnancy. People suffering from these specific skin conditions as well as others may turn to sepia for immediate relief.
- Headaches: While there are several types as well as intensity of headaches, the homeopathic remedy sepia is know to be effective in treating them all. Sepia is especially useful in alleviating those types of headaches that generally go together with nausea. Alternately, such headaches may have an inclination to occur very often and be very severe in nature. Turning to sepia helps to cure all these types of headaches.
- None recorded.
- When taking any homeopathic remedy, do not use peppermint products, coffee, or alcohol. These products may cause the remedy to be ineffective
Source: Herbs2000, http://www.herbs2000.com/homeopathy/sepia.htm