- Silica Silylate is a hydrophobic silica derivative where some of the hydroxyl groups on thesurface of the fumed silica have been replaced by trimethylsiloxyl groups.
- Anti-foaming Agent
- Bulking Agent
- Skin-Conditioning Agent – Emollient*
- Suspending Agent -Nonsurfactant
- ANTICAKINGEMULSION STABILISING
- SKIN CONDITIONING
- VISCOSITY CONTROLLING
- Source: CIR (Cosmetic Ingredient Review). 2006. CIR Compendium, containing abstracts, discussions, and conclusions of CIR cosmetic ingredient safety assessments. Washington DC.
- Source: NLM (National Library of Medicine). 2012. PubMed online scientific bibliography data. www.pubmed.gov.
- Source: www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/705921/SILICA_SILYLATE/