Sodium beeswax: This derivative of Beeswax is derived through the saponficiation process, which involves the hydrolyzation of Beeswax in the presence of sodium in order to create soaps. It serves as a emulsifier and provides the same skin-caring properties as Cera Flava (Beeswax).
- Used for emulsifying and skin conditioning.
- 1. Treats Diaper Dermatitis, Psoriasis and Eczema
- 2. Moisturizes Skin
- 3. Protects the Liver
- 4. Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- 5. Relieves Pain and Is Anti-Inflammatory
- 6. Clears Acne
- 7. Heals Dry, Cracked Lips
- 8. Reduces Stretch Marks
- 9. Treats Jock Itch and Fungal Skin Infections
- 10. Relieves Stress and Promotes Relaxation
- Please consult your nutritionist
Source: USAWeleda, http://usa.weleda.com/ingredients/sodium-beeswax.aspx
Image source: https://cdn.shopify.com