Sodium gluconate is a compound with formula NaC6H11O7. It is the sodium saltof gluconic acid. It has the E number E576.
- Sodium gluconate is widely used in textile dyeing, printing and metal surface water treatment.
- It is also used as a chelating agent, a steel surface cleaning agent, a cleaning agent for glass bottles, and as a chelating agent for cement, plating and alumina dyeing industries.
- It is a white colorless powder that is very soluble in water.
- Regulation of acid-base balance in human body, to restore the normal nerve function, can also be based on the same objective, used as a food additive.
- Excellent chelating agent
- Highly efficient set retarder
- Efficient plasticiser / water reducer
- Bitterness inhibitor
Please consult your pharmacist.
None are recorded.
E576, Sodium D-gluconate
Source: Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_gluconate