Spiraea ulmaria extract, also known as Bridewort is part of the Rosaceae plant family. Native to Europe Meadowsweet is a perennial plant and English wildflower and is very common in European damp meadows. It is also found in the eastern U.S. and Canada.
Used for medicinal purposes.
- Beneficial for:Bacterial/Viral Conditions
- eruptive infections such as
- affections of the blood
Brain and Nervous System Conditions
- release spasm and induce restful sleep
- relieves headaches
- relieves neuralgia
- menstrual cramps
Meadowsweet is one of the best antacid remedies for acid conditions.
- acid indigestion
- diarrhea in children
- excess acidity
- gastric ulceration
- helps to heal and to reduce acidity
- hiatus hernia
- inflammatory condition of the stomach or bowels
- irritable bowel syndrome
- peptic ulcers
- protects and heals the mucous membranes
- rebuilds the digestive system during recovery from drug and alcohol abuse
Please consult your nutritionist.
Filipendula ulmaria (Dropwort)
Source: GlobalHerbsalSupplies, https://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/herb_information/meadowsweet.htm