- Nasal and rectal symptoms marked. Polypi. Affections of children. Suitable after too much medicine has been taken. Oversensitiveness. Desire to stretch. A remedy of first importance in chronic nasal catarrh with atrophy; large, offensive crusts and clinkers. Ozæna. Loss of sense of smell.
- Teucrium marum is used as a homeopathic remedy.
- Head.–Excited, tremulous feeling. Frontal pain; worse, stooping. Strengthens brain after delirium tremens.
- Eyes.–Smarting in canthi; lids red and puffy; tarsal tumor (Staph).
- Ears.–Hissing and ringing otalgia.
- Nose.–Catarrhal condition of both anterior and posterior nostrils. Mucous polypus. Chronic catarrh; discharge of large, irregular clinkers. Foul breath. Crawling in nostrils, with lachrymation and sneezing. Coryza, with stoppage of nostrils.
- Stomach.–Vomiting of large quantities of dark-green masses. Constant hiccough, attended with pain in back. Unnatural appetite. Hiccough on eating, after nursing.
- Respiratory.–Dry cough, tickling in trachea; moldy taste in throat when hawking up mucus, expectoration profuse.
- Extremities.–Affection of finger-tips and joints of toes. Tearing pains in arms and legs. Pain in toe-nails, as if they had grown into flesh.
- Rectum.–Itching of anus, and constant irritation in the evening in bed. Ascarides, with nightly restlessness. Crawling in rectum after stool.
- Sleep.–Restless, with twitching, choking, and starting up frightened.
- Skin.–Itching causes tossing about all night. Very dry skin. Suppurating grooves in the nails.
- Relationship.–Compare: Teucrium scorodonia-Wood-sage (in tuberculosis with muco-purulent expectoration; dropsy; orchitis and tuberculous epidymitis; especially in young, thin individuals with tuberculosis of lungs, glands; bones and urogenitals, 3x). Cina; Ignat; Sang; Sil.
- Dose.–First to sixth potency. Locally for polypi, dry powder.
- This is a homeopathic remedy. Please consult your doctor before administering homeopathic remedies and proceed with caution.
- See Homeopathy for more information.