Epilobium Angustifolium is a herb.
- Pain and swelling (inflammation)
- Enlarged prostate
- It is also used as an astringent and as a tonic.
- Epilobium Angustifolium has been found to contain several chemical compounds with anti-inflammatory and/or antibacterial properties.
- Acts as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory ingredient for skin care products.
- Researchers are also investigating Epilobium Angustifolium as a possible acne treatment. Another line of investigation is exploring whether Epilobium Angustifolium has any value as a treatment for prostatitis, since related Epilobiums pecies are being used for this purpose
- Epilobium Angustifolium seems to be safe for most adults.
- Not enough is known about the use of Epilobium Angustifolium during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Adelfilla, Blood Vine, Blooming Sally, Bouquet Rouge, Chamaenerion angustifolium, Chamerion angustifolium, Épilobe, Épilobe en Épi, Épilobe à Feuilles Étroites, Epilobio, Epilobium spicatum, Fireweed, Flowering Willow, French Willow, Great Willowherb, Herbe de San Antonio, Laurier de San Antonio, Persian Willow, Purple Rocket, Rose Bay Willow, Rosebay Willow, Tame Withy, Wickup, Wicopy, Willow Herb.