Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt.
- Cooking and curing– use pre-ground salt or grinders like any other salt.
- Best of all, Himalayan salt is naturally anti-microbial, so clean up requires just a quick scrub or rinse.
- Bathing- throw in the tub for a detoxifying Himalayan salt bath. The replenishing nutrients stimulate circulation and soothe sore muscles.
- Decoration– use the salts in containers, as décor crystals and sprinkled on food for presentation
- Air purification– crystal rock lamps for air purification are also found and sold on-line.
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reducing cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- Circulator support
- Promotes kidney and gall bladder health when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Himalayan rock salt has an effect on blood pressure and hypertension because of its sodium content. One role of sodium is to help regulate the fluid levels in your body. When you consume sodium, your body retains water to help maintain your blood’s electrolyte balance.
- In some individuals, this fluid retention can result in an increase in blood pressure levels. Consuming salt can also affect your hormone balance, and signal for your adrenal gland to release ouabain, a hormone that contributes to hypertension, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. As a result, if you consume large amounts of Himalayan rock salt – or other types of salt – you may increase your risk of developing the disease.
Source: Global Healing Centre, http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/himalayan-crystal-salt-benefits/