Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen is manufactured from collagen which is the principal protein found in all animal skin and bones.
- It is used in cosmetics and health products.
- Reduce wrinkles.
- Create firmer, smoother more radiant skin.
- Promotes a translucent, lustrous and even-toned complexion.
- Regenerate healthy skin tissues / build new skin cells.
- Help make healthier joints.
- Strong nails.
- Thicker and stronger hair.
- While there are currently no known side effects associated with the use of hydrolyzed collagen as an edible product, when used topically, such as in shampoos and other hair care products, it has been found to occasionally cause dermatitis. Hydrolyzed collagen has not been found to have any significant food or drug interactions. However it is still recommended that individuals consult with their doctor or health care professional before beginning use. Doctor referral is especially important for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Not enough information is available. Consult your doctor.