Nattovena is a fibrinolytic (fibrin-dissolving) enzyme originally discovered within a Japanese fermented soybean food called natto. The dish consists of soybeans fermented with a strain of Bacillus subtilis bacteria that in turn produce the enzyme, which upon its discovery was later named after the respective dish.
Used as nutritional supplement.
- Circulatory and heart health
- Superior fibrin degradation
- Blood cleansing and purification
- Normal blood viscosity
- Healthy plasmin production
- Nattovena supports normal clot formation by maintaining normal levels of blood coagulation factors.
- It also supports normal clot breakdown by maintaining normal fibrinolytic (clot-dissolving) activity, due to its ability to also increase the production of the body’s inherent fibrinolytic enzyme plasmin.
- Nattokinase is derived from natto, which has been a regular food staple within Asian cuisine for centuries. Although nattokinase has many benefits, studies have shown that it also does not have demonstrative side effects, and the ingredient is considered GRAS (generally recognized as safe) within the US.
Source: Enzymus, https://www.enzymus.com/products/nattovena