Organic Raw Shea Butter
- Organic Raw Shea Butter, also known as Butyrospermum Parkii, is a fatty extract from the seed of the Shea Tree which only grows in Africa. There are several different types of Shea Butter (Raw, Unrefined, Refined and Ultra-Refined). Raw Shea Butter is the most organic form of Shea Butter because it has not been melted down or filtered in any way. Nothing has been added to it or taken away from it. Since Organic Raw Shea Butter is not filtered, its nutrient content is kept intact and can provide the full benefits and more comprehensive healing properties
- Personal Care
- Contains vitamin A and vitamin E, helps to moisturize and soften the skin
- Can improve wrinkles, blemishes and other skin conditions
- Provides protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- Soothe wound burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, stretch marks and skin rashes.
- Like most other botanical ingredients, Shea Butter is generally considered to be mild and safe to use topically on the skin. Because some people are allergic to nuts (including the nuts from a shea tree), the FDA requires all food containing this ingredient to be properly labeled. If you are allergic to seeds, do NOT use.
For more information also see: Shea Butter